8X192 AD/DA is Mytek new hi-performance mastering converter which offers PCM A/D and D/A conversion for all sampling rates from 44.1k to 192k. Optional DSD firmware provides DSD (standard 64x) and hi-speed 128x DSD.
Additionally to analog-digital-analog conversion 8X192 features the following:
1) Digital format conversion between AES and any of two optional DIO Cards installed
2) True precision mastering grade 1dB per step stepped attenuator
3) Analog mix buss assignable to 4 pairs of stereo channels or 8 mono channels
4) Additional to 8 analog outputs, 2 XLR outputs which can be assigned to any pair of channels or Mix Buss output
5) Hi-current (500mA), hi-speed, low distortion transparent headphone amplifier
Conversion: Linear 24 bit PCM, 128x oversampling at 44.1/48k
64x oversampling at 88.2/96/176.4/192k
Conversion: 64xDSD, 128xDSD
Dynamic Range ADC: 120dB (A weighted)
THD+Noise ADC: -106dB (<0.0004%)
Dynamic Range DAC: 123dB (A weighted)
THD+Noise ADC: -110dB (<0.0003%)
Internal clock jitter: <10picoseconds
Analog Inputs: +4dBm balanced or unbalanced, 10kOhm, D25
Analog Outputs: +4dBm balanced or unbalanced, D25 plus 2 XLR
Digital intputs: 8 Hi-speed (25-200kHz) AES/EBU or SPDIF D25
Digital outputs: 8 Hi-speed (25-200kHz) AES/EBU or SPDIF D25
The pinouts of D25 I/O connectors are compatible with Protools HD (tm) Digisnakes (tm)
External Sync.: Wordclock in and out. Wordlock Out can be
used as house clock: 15 LS TTL loads max.
Worclock outputs.: 6 separate Wordlock Outs
to be used as house clock: 15 LS TTL loads max.
Can be terminated.
Headphone out.: Hi-current (500mA), hi-speed, stereo
Mix buss : 2x4 pairs or 8 mono, true analog mix buss
Stepped attenuator: 24 steps assignable to phones and XLR outs
Mains: 100/115V-220/240V 50/60Hz switchable
Dimensions: 1 rack space wide x 1U high x 9” deep
(17”x 1.6”x 9”)
Weight: 14 pounds